AGM for Start-Stop Vehicles with Energy Recuperation (Absorbent Glass Mat)
The high cyclical resistance and pure power derived from AGM technology make the Running Bull AGM the first choice for vehicles with start-stop systems and integrated energy recovery. As a result, Banner makes a significant contribution to environment-friendly mobility and helps to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Valve-regulated nonwoven battery (VRLA)
- Range of five types with capacities from 60-105AH.
- Three times greater cycle resistance than standard batteries.
- Leak-proof owing to electrolyte bonding into a glass nonwoven. (absorbent glass mat)
- Zero maintenance owing to recombination technology.
- Highest V3 vibration resistance.
- Maximum starting performance due to very low internal resistance.
- Installation in a lateral position possible. (max. 90° angle)
- Flexible use as a starter and on-board power supply battery.
- Start/Stop Cars
- Small transporters
- Construction Machinery
WHEN RETROFITTING THE RUNNING BULL AGM PLEASE NOTE:
- Do not exceed the maximum charging voltage of 14.8V! Therefore, always examine the layout of the vehicle generator.
- Only use voltage-regulated chargers with an IU-characteristic and the AGM/GEL charging programme.
- Do not open the screws of the Running Bull, as this results in an imbalance in the hydrogen-oxygen ratio and a loss of performance.
- Only allow a specialist company to retrofit a Running Bull.
* AGM = absorbent glass mat, which absorbs the battery acid and thus binds it in.