For Start-Stop Vehicles with very high Energy needs
The Running bull Backup is the ideal support for starter batteries owing to the fact that it uses the same trend-setting technology as that employed in the original Running Bull battery. The small power pack is utilised in vehicles with a start/stop system and additional consumers with a high energy requirement such as redundant safety systems or power steering.
- Valve-regulated nonwoven battery (VRLA)
- Range of two types with capacities from 9-12AH.
- Used by Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Volvo as O.E fitment.
- Three times greater cycle resistance than standard batteries.
- Leak-proof owing to electrolyte bonding into a glass nonwoven. (absorbent glass mat)
- Zero maintenance owing to recombination technology.
- Installation in a lateral position possible. (max. 90° angle)
- Support battery for cars with particularly high energy requirements
- Use in cars with start-stop systems
- Use in cars with power steering