Batteries you can depend on
Nearly all electronic equipment used in medical facilities is either powered directly by batteries or depends on battery backup. Medical applications require high-reliability products, as performance failure could have serious consequences.
Europower carries a comprehensive line of medical batteries to meet the stringent clinical needs within the healthcare industry from defibrillator batteries to batteries for portable x-ray systems to monitoring equipment. Depending on the application, our batteries may power the device, or provide back up in case of failure of the main power source.
A powerful, universal safety package
Whenever a continuous energy supply is requested, Sonnenschein A500 batteries can offer their proven performance.
This range has been successfully in use for over twenty years in many installations worldwide. The success of A500 batteries comes from the superior dryfit technology, available in a wide range of models to provide a solution for every power need.
- Excellent energy storage capacity combined with high reliability
- Absolutely maintenance-free during their whole service life
- Nominal capacity range 1.2 Ah – 200 Ah
- Design life in years: 6 (at 20°C ambient temperature (80% remaining capacity)
- Grid plate construction consisting of a lead calcium alloy
- Very low gassing due to the internal gas recombination
- Long shelf life of up to 2 years at 20° C due to very low self-discharge rate
- Short recharging time
- Proof against deep discharge according to DIN 43539 T5
- Trouble-free transportation of operational blocks, no restrictions for air, rail and sea transportation (IATA, DGR clause A 67)
- Completely recyclable
If your freedom of movement is restricted and you use modern mobility aids such as a wheelchair or mobility scooter then Sonnenschein Dryfit gel batteries are the best batteries you can buy.
The GF-Y block battery range is particularly suitable for the mobility market with applications including wheelchairs, scooters and electric vehicles. These reliable, long life batteries have been designed to give peak performance on robust electric mobility applications. Sonnenschein batteries are completely maintenance free and for this reason may carried on scheduled and chartered aeroplanes giving complete freedom to travel with one's mobility equipment
- Maintenance-free (no topping up) motive power batteries in gel technology
- Robust, safe and reliable
- Low self-discharge
- Product range
- 12 V block batteries
- 14 Ah up to 93.5 Ah (C5)
- 15 Ah up to 110 Ah (C20)
- 12 V block batteries 14 Ah up to 93.5 Ah (C5)/15 Ah up to 110 Ah (C20)
- 450 cycles in accordance with IEC 60254-1 at 75% DOD