AGM for Start-Stop Vehicles with Energy Recuperation (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Valve-regulated nonwoven battery (VRLA)
- Range of five types with capacities from 60-105AH.
- Three times greater cycle resistance than standard batteries.
- Leak-proof owing to electrolyte bonding into a glass nonwoven. (absorbent glass mat)
- Zero maintenance owing to recombination technology.
- Highest V3 vibration resistance.
- Maximum starting performance due to very low internal resistance.
- Installation in a lateral position possible. (max. 90° angle)
- Flexible use as a starter and on-board power supply battery.
- Start/Stop Cars
- Small transporters
- Construction Machinery
WHEN RETROFITTING THE RUNNING BULL AGM PLEASE NOTE:
- Do not exceed the maximum charging voltage of 14.8V! Therefore, always examine the layout of the vehicle generator.
- Only use voltage-regulated chargers with an IU-characteristic and the AGM/GEL charging programme.
- Do not open the screws of the Running Bull, as this results in an imbalance in the hydrogen-oxygen ratio and a loss of performance.
- Only allow a specialist company to retrofit a Running Bull.
* AGM = absorbent glass mat, which absorbs the battery acid and thus binds it in.