The NPL range is an enhanced NP design resulting in a longer service life (7 - 10yrs). All other attributes and operational characteristics are the same, thereby maintaining the benefit of a common mechanical and electrical design for users of both products.
- Yuasa VRLA batteries can be used in any orientation excluding continuous use inverted.
- Standard case material is flame retardant to (UL94) HBØ
- FR option case material is flame retardant to UL94: VØ (oxygen index 30)
- NPL batteries are manufactured in factories that comply with ISO 9001:2000
- FR option NPLs comply with BS6290 Part 4 (1997)
- NPL batteries comply with IEC 60896-21+22